Worldspan Group, The Plot thickens 27th October '08

After my slightly angered email to Mark Sandman at Worldspan group, The people behind the Fibrecity Ad campaign. I'm delighted to say I've got a response. In fact we've exchanged a few emails today so I know where I stand as regards to potential commissioned work.

Here are the emails as quoted below:

Hi Daniel

Sorry we did not send the printed collateral as promised I will get it in the post for you.

Kind regards
Mark
---------
Thank you Mark. Obviously I know you are working on behalf of Fibrecity. But if you do get any more briefings from them and require any specific imagery please do bare me in mind. I am extremely flexible and would be interested in doing some commissioned work.

If you feel this to be possible in the future could you let me know?

Regards
Daniel Hodson
---------
Hi Daniel

Of course I will. I am unaware of what Fibrecity might want but I would be delighted to help anyway I can.

Kind regards

Mark
---------
Thank you Mark, one last request if it’s possible of course, is.. Could I possibly source a .pdf of the booklet/flyer so I can place it into my paper based portfolio. I have access to a high quality printer and just feel it would look great rather than having a scan of a said booklet/flyer or what ever medium its in.

Regards

Daniel Hodson
So from what I can see, I'm now due some printed material for my portfolio and maybe even a pdf of the original. Which would be fantastic.

Here I will leave you avid readers with a front and reverse of the booklet and also a physical image of it.
click for a larger image (note: look for my name on the reverse page)
click for a larger image (note: Yes, thats a Winnie The Pooh mug!)

Now, hopefully I can calm down about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment