Final Critique for Animal - 14th November '08

Today has been a good day, the Animal packaging design has seen its series of manipulations and now I've had the chance to present it to the rest of my peers. We're were rounded into two groups. Being in the first group is always nice as it allows everyone to be fresh and focused.

The crit went extremely well for everyone on my group. Looking back now It's so obvious how people have improved since the start of this course. Peoples general attitude is of a professional manner.

The feedback I got for my idea was really good. A few pointers were maybe thinking about selecting a material to protect the watch from the slightly harsh wood texture, another was to possibly show the wooden veneer better on the final renderings.

All in all this has been a good project, Next stop the hand in for the whole unit. Next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment