80, ɹǝqɯǝʌou ɥʇ81 ¡uʍop ǝpısdn sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

Deadline fast approaching, work getting busy. It's time to bust out some time planning I think. So much to do so little time. I took it upon myself to move furniture in my room so I can utilize my study space more successfully. I've been using the lounge as my study recently and it's a little uncomfortable after a while, not to mention cold when it comes to late night work.

Yesterday was extremely fun. I was given the opportunity to broaden my photography experience. The greetings card project proved a big success so Neil has managed to get us a slot at a crafts fair at the BIC in town. We've been allocated a certain space to show the cards. This meant taking some photographs to be displayed on the stand.

To do this I was given a tungsten lamp, and a smal light diffusing box. check out the image of it below!

As you can see, theres a card in the box ready to be photographed. My lovely little camera and tripod ready to snap. I really enjoyed it, just the post processing seemed really tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment