Replying - BCU Visual Communication - 13th March '09

Here is my response to the previous email as blogged.

Hello Nathan,

Thank you for such a swift reply. I’ve been searching around for an active email for a few days now. It must be due to the name change from the UCE to the BCU that I’ve found it difficult.

I’m currently living down in Bournemouth at University but originally from Derby. Tuesday 31st March sounds like a viable option as it falls in my Easter break so I will be back home and can cut out the horrendously long drive.

I’m currently working on my professional project, which is currently in the development stage. I would be more than happy to bring my initial ideas of this project with the rest of my work, as it falls in line with my current aspirations.

I look forward to your reply


Regards

Daniel Hodson

The Arts Institute Bournemouth
www.danielhodson.co.uk
wave@danielhodson.co.uk
(+44)7933526611

No comments:

Post a Comment