Charlie Hole - Studio Arrangements - 26th February '09

Today has wheels in motion as regards to the studio session planned for Charlie Hole, Once again Matt Desmier has had an influencing input, heres a copy of the mail I'm currently involved with:

Hi Pete,

I’ve just popped over with the 2nd Year FdA Visual Communication student Daniel Hodson who would like to book a studio (and your assistance if available) for a shoot he is doing in connection with the Enterprise Pavilion.

Unfortunately we couldn’t find you but I have told Dan to come back to the Media Store at 3.30pm and to try and find you then.

I’ve copied Dan in on this email if you want to try and arrange a quick meeting with him before then.


Cheers Pete

Matthew Desmier

Head of Enterprise Unit

t: 01202 853602

f: 01202 853601

w: www.aibep.co.uk

eP brochure click here

"turning ideas into creative enterprises"

I will be visiting after 3:30 to try and sort the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment