Mini live brief 18th February '09

As mentioned in my previous blog post Luke Bonner, George Russell and myself have been busy creating a small booklet for a girl thats created her own lingerie range. Originally I was doing the photoshoot, but due to time constraints another photographer who had a studio did the shoot.

We had a selection of photos to work with, I decided to do a little post processing to give it more of a vintage feel. The whole colour pallet was taken from the photos.

Below is either side of the flyer

1 comment:

  1. Not being a "fashion expert" I would say that the overall feel of the flyer seems to work well.

    That is, of course, assuming that the line of clothing is of a vintage heritage.

    Either way, I love the look and the mood of vintage style treatments on photography.

    Damien Franco

    ReplyDelete