3rd Year top-up 18th February 09

I've done a little digging after what Anna Middleton mentioned to me during our theory unit briefing. The AIB site has a specific area about the top-up degree and it seems there is a top-up year in comercial photography.

This sounds extremely exciting so I've composed an email to Conrad, the course leader to hopefully learn a little more:

Hello, I'm currently stuying Fda Visual Communication at the Aib and in the process of doing my second year theory unit. I have a keen interest in photography and would be extremely interested in finding out what the third year would entale.

How would I go about this, and/or are you available for a informal chat.

Regards

Daniel Hodson

The Arts Institute Bournemouth
www.danielhodson.co.uk
wave@danielhodson.co.uk
(+44)7933526611

Lets wait and see what happens next

No comments:

Post a Comment