A good day.

So today has been a good day, after sewing various seeds in the last few months, one of the shoots has started to show.

A gentleman called John Mostyn has approached me today asking if I'm available next week. The natural answer was to say yes, as I was prepared to give anything up for the chance to build a relationship, and portfolio content.

John Mostyn is involved with a band called Muchuu, you can hear their work here

http://www.myspace.com/muchuumusic

The vocals of the female lead remind me of Ellie Goulding.

To give a little more information about shoot day, we'll be heading to Herefordshire, to Eaton Hall, a wonderful country house with lavish and interesting gardens and woodland.

Should this weather hold out it will be a fantastic day!



Watch this space for outcomes, I'm genuinely excited about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment