Reflection 31st Oct '07

Well, just a catch up from yesterday really. We had our software package tutorials, this covered more basic photoshop techniques such as masking and the shape tool, but also scanning aswell.

We had to create a poster to demonstrate our skills, so I decided I would scan my letterpress prints in and use them on my poster.

For my background I decided I'd use one of my successful photography shots. I decided to use this one:

[link]

After implementing the said techniques I was able to show this creation:

[link]


I was happy with the outcome but, the print outs weren't very good to the printer not being calibrated properly.

After leaving class I had an Interview with Argos for a job, Im pleased to say they offered me a job on the spot, so I'm extremely happy.

---------------------------
  • Listening to: Blink 182
  • Reading: Blink 182 Wikipedia Page
  • Drinking: Coffee
  • Watching: Virgin Cable
  • Eating: Crumpets
  • Drinking: Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment