Reflection 8th Nov '07

Well, a quiet day today. No University, just the prospect of seeing friends and family tomorrow. I am spending the week back in the Midlands, as I've yet to go home since moving down to Bournemouth.

Hopefully it will give me a nice, well earned break and enable me to reflect on what I've learned so far. I estimate it will take me around 4 hours to get home tomorrow morning.

I asked permission from my Tutor as to whether it would be okay to take the week off. She was really understanding and gave me the thumbs up. Sally was kind enough to donate some of her time in able to brief me on the project in advance so I could work on it over my week back home.

The Project is entitled "The Postcard Project" Its and open ended project, so the skies the limit when it comes to ideas. I hope to spend some time jotting down ideas during my week back home.

---------------------------
  • Listening to: Augustana
  • Drinking: Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment