Uncertainty, Like a big black hole - 3rd March '09

So, here we are. March of my second year of Fda Visual Communication. These two years have been extremely interesting and I've learned a lot about myself. I've also learned a lot of skills I would of maybe never learned.

For anyone that's due to graduate there is the reality of facing the real world. Being a student is almost like living in a bubble, you're immune to an awful lot of stuff, and if things go wrong there is people to help pick up the pieces.

I'm so lost right now, I don't know where to turn after this year. I could possibly go onto a 3rd year Ba in photography, but then again maybe I can't. Maybe I don't have the technical skills to do the third year. Why didn't I opt for photography from the offset?

Why? Because It wasn't until I purchased my SLR that I realised how much photography was for me.

I have been able thanks to this course to create myself a website which can only but help me promote myself as a photographer. I just need to get the legal side of things in order so people cannot take the piss.

It turns out one of closest regarded friends has forgotten about me, He has opted to move in with with two of my also close friends to start a business as well as living together whilst attending the 3rd year. Maybe I was forgotten, or maybe they just don't want to live with me who knows.

All I know is, what ever happens I still have my fiancée to make me smile and pick me up when I'm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment